Deutsche Bank Starts Oil & Gas Stocks: SE, ENB, RRMS at Buy, EP, WMB, SEP, CHKM, WPZ, more at Hold
- Wall St. falls as data adds to growth worries; biotechs down
- UPDATE: Tesla (TSLA) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c; Plans Q2 Production of ~20,000 Vehicles
- Fitbit (FIT) Tops Q1 EPS by 7c; Issues Mixed Outlook
- TripAdvisor (TRIP) Misses Q1 EPS by 14c
- After-Hours Stock Movers 05/04: (EPE) (ZNGA) (WTW) Higher; (FRSH) (RRTS) (FIT) Lower (more...)
Deutsche Bank initiated coverage on a litany of stocks in the Oil and Gas Operations sector Monday afternoon.
With a Buy rating:
With a Buy rating:
- Spectra Energy (NYSE: SE) - $37 price target
- Enbridge (NYSE: ENB) - $44 price target
- Rose Rock Midstream (Nasdaq: RRMS) - $25 price target
- El Paso (NYSE: EP) - $31 price target
- Williams Companies (NYSE: WMB) - $30 price target
- Spectra Energy Partners (NYSE: SEP) - $33 price target
- Chesapeake Midstream (Nasdaq: CHKM) - $30 price target
- Williams Partners (NYSE: WPZ) - $66 price target
- ONEOK (NYSE: OKE) - $88 price target
- SemGroup (Nasdaq: SEMG) - $27 price target
- Oneok Partners (NYSE: OKS) - $57 price target
- El Paso Pipeline Partners (NYSE: EPB) - $37 price target
- TC Pipelines (NYSE: TCP) - $44 price target
- DCP Midstream Partners (NYSE: DPM) - $47 price target
- TransCanada (NYSE: TRP) - $43 price target
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Synergy Pharma (SGYP) Canceled Out of Deutsche Bank Conference
- Rosenblatt Raises Price Target on Zendesk (ZEN) Following 1Q Beat
- Brean Capital Raises Price Target on Arrow Electronics (ARW) Following 1Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Related EntitiesDeutsche Bank
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!