Deutsche Bank Starts Oil & Gas Stocks: SE, ENB, RRMS at Buy, EP, WMB, SEP, CHKM, WPZ, more at Hold
- Top 10 News for 10/20 - 10/24: Apple Ramps on Results; Loeb Eyes Amgen; Advanced Technologies Exits Sapphire Game
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Reports In-Line Q1 EPS; To Spin-Off Duracell
- Dallas Ebola Nurse Nina Pham now cured - NIH Says
- Ford Motor (F) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c
- SodaStream (SODA) Confirms 'Small-Scale' PepsiCo (PEP) Test
Deutsche Bank initiated coverage on a litany of stocks in the Oil and Gas Operations sector Monday afternoon.
With a Buy rating:
With a Buy rating:
- Spectra Energy (NYSE: SE) - $37 price target
- Enbridge (NYSE: ENB) - $44 price target
- Rose Rock Midstream (Nasdaq: RRMS) - $25 price target
- El Paso (NYSE: EP) - $31 price target
- Williams Companies (NYSE: WMB) - $30 price target
- Spectra Energy Partners (NYSE: SEP) - $33 price target
- Chesapeake Midstream (Nasdaq: CHKM) - $30 price target
- Williams Partners (NYSE: WPZ) - $66 price target
- ONEOK (NYSE: OKE) - $88 price target
- SemGroup (Nasdaq: SEMG) - $27 price target
- Oneok Partners (NYSE: OKS) - $57 price target
- El Paso Pipeline Partners (NYSE: EPB) - $37 price target
- TC Pipelines (NYSE: TCP) - $44 price target
- DCP Midstream Partners (NYSE: DPM) - $47 price target
- TransCanada (NYSE: TRP) - $43 price target
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Credit Suisse Downgrades KLA-Tencor (KLAC) to Neutral - Correct
- BofA/Merrill Lynch Downgrades Informatica (INFA) to Underperform
- Barclays Starts Tempur-Pedic (TPX) at Equalweight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Related EntitiesDeutsche Bank
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!