Deutsche Bank Starts Oil & Gas Stocks: SE, ENB, RRMS at Buy, EP, WMB, SEP, CHKM, WPZ, more at Hold
- Reynolds American's (RAI) Acquisition of Lorillard (LO) Cleared by U.S. FTC
- Michael Kors (KORS) Misses Q4 EPS by 1c, Issues Light FY16 Outlook
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 05/27: (EOX) (OPXA) (TIF) Higher; (KORS) (WDAY) (CHS) Lower (more...)
- Toll Brothers (TOL) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c
- UPDATE: McDonald's (MCD) Will Discontinue Reporting Monthly Same-Store Sales Data
Deutsche Bank initiated coverage on a litany of stocks in the Oil and Gas Operations sector Monday afternoon.
With a Buy rating:
With a Buy rating:
- Spectra Energy (NYSE: SE) - $37 price target
- Enbridge (NYSE: ENB) - $44 price target
- Rose Rock Midstream (Nasdaq: RRMS) - $25 price target
- El Paso (NYSE: EP) - $31 price target
- Williams Companies (NYSE: WMB) - $30 price target
- Spectra Energy Partners (NYSE: SEP) - $33 price target
- Chesapeake Midstream (Nasdaq: CHKM) - $30 price target
- Williams Partners (NYSE: WPZ) - $66 price target
- ONEOK (NYSE: OKE) - $88 price target
- SemGroup (Nasdaq: SEMG) - $27 price target
- Oneok Partners (NYSE: OKS) - $57 price target
- El Paso Pipeline Partners (NYSE: EPB) - $37 price target
- TC Pipelines (NYSE: TCP) - $44 price target
- DCP Midstream Partners (NYSE: DPM) - $47 price target
- TransCanada (NYSE: TRP) - $43 price target
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Oppenheimer Starts General Finance Corporation (GFN) at Outperform
- Janney Capital Starts Aldeyra Therapeutics (ALDX) at Buy
- BTIG Starts Paratek Pharmaceuticals (PRTK) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Related EntitiesDeutsche Bank
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!