Deutsche Bank Starts Norfolk Southern (NSC) at Buy
- Wall Street rises, buoyed by economic data; Dow sets high
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/05: (TXMD) (COUP) (BOBE) Higher; (SB) (LXRX) (STWD) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Deutsche Bank initiated coverage on Norfolk Southern (NYSE: NSC) with a Buy rating and a price target of $110.00.
Shares of Norfolk Southern closed at $91.60 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Downgrades Marvell (MRVL) to Sell
- Credit Suisse Assumes Macy's (M) at Neutral
- Credit Suisse Assumes Costco Wholesale (COST) at Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Related EntitiesDeutsche Bank
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!