Deutsche Bank Starts Neurocrine Bio. (NBIX) at Buy
- Noble Energy (NBL) to Acquire Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI) for $2.7B in Cash and Stock
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Deutsche Bank initiates coverage on Neurocrine Bio. (NASDAQ: NBIX) with a Buy rating and a price target of $65.
Analyst Andrew Peters said, "With two pre-commercial assets (including the wholly-owned Ingrezza in CNS disease), we view NBIX as one of the most encouraging fundamental stories in biotech. Indeed, we believe recent weakness driven by perceived commerical and competitive risks provide an entry point for investors ahead of a 1H17 product launch, a near-term clinical catalyst (Ingrezza in Tourette), and an underappreciated market opportunity in TD. Further, given the leverageability of a large-market CNS therapy, we would expect strategic interest to be very high although given recent FDA actions, we would expect interest to accelerate post-approval."
Shares of Neurocrine Bio. closed at $42.56 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Morgan Stanley Starts Baidu (BIDU) at Equalweight
- Standpoint Research Starts FireEye, Inc (FEYE) at Buy
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades Boyd Gaming (BYD) to Overweight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Related EntitiesDeutsche Bank
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!