Deutsche Bank Starts Navistar International (NAV) at Hold
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Wall Street slips on earnings; Apple falls late after results
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Posts Q3 EPS of $0.27; Comps Miss Views; Additional Stock Buyback Approved
- Pandora (P) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Q4 Revenue Guidance Falls Short
- After-Hours Movers 10/25: (OGXI) (AKAM) (VRTX) Higher; (EW) (NUVA) (CMG) (AAPL) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Deutsche Bank initiated coverage on Navistar International (NYSE: NAV) with a Hold rating and a price target of $14.00.
Analysts Nicole DeBlase said, "Management has guided for ~$0.8bn FY16e year-end Manufacturing cash balance; assuming our $570m FY17e cash requirements estimate is correct and typical seasonal cash use trends prevail, we come to ~$0.8bn year-end cash in FY17e, implying a ~$0.3bn buffer vs. Navistar’s self-proclaimed $0.5bn minimum balance. While we do not foresee a liquidity problem today, we highlight three potential incremental cash outflows: 1) Weaker than expected industry trends; 2) EPA fine; and 3) Y/Y increase in pension contribution."
Shares of Navistar International closed at $14.07 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Chardan Capital Markets Starts Clovis Oncology (CLVS) at 'Sell' With Price Target of $15
- UPDATE: Seaport Global Securities Starts Union Pacific (UNP) at Buy
- UPDATE: Oppenheimer Starts Nutanix (NTNX) at Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Related EntitiesDeutsche Bank
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!