Deutsche Bank Starts Microsoft (MSFT) at Buy
- Market Wrap: GM's New Paradigm-Shifting CEO; Volcker Rule Passes Muster
- MasterCard (MA) Approves $3.5B Buyback; Announces 10-for-1 Split, 83% Dividend Increase
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/10: (SNI) (SWHC) (MA) Higher; (AVNR) (LH) (BBRY) Lower (more...)
- Stocks Buckle at the Knees on Growing Fear of a December Taper
- These 7 High Priced Stocks Should Follow MasterCard (MA) and Split Their Stocks Too...
Deutsche Bank initiates coverage on Microsoft (Nasdaq: MSFT) with a Buy rating and $33 price target, citing potential operating margin leverage and attractive valuation . The firm said, "we believe it can post upside to consensus operating margin expectations due to new product leverage in the core businesses, the potential for profitability in EDD and some improvement in the OSB unit. Our bottom-up model suggests potential for 110 basis points of margin improvement in FY2008. In our opinion, Microsoft is attractively valued given its growth profile."
You May Also Be Interested In
- Citi Assumes/Downgrades BlackBerry (BBRY) at Sell; Total Cost of Shut Down Est. at $4B
- Topeka Capital Starts Athlon Energy (ATHL) at Buy; Horizontal Activity Will Unlock Value
- Analyst Sees Catalysts in Top Image Systems (TISA); Benchmark Starts at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!