Deutsche Bank Starts Heidrick & Struggles (HSII) at Hold
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Deutsche Bank initiated coverage on Heidrick & Struggles (NASDAQ: HSII) with a Hold rating and a price target of $19. Analyst Kevin McVeigh said cycle underperformance isn’t enough to recommend the stock.
Shares of Heidrick & Struggles closed at $19.31 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Deutsche Bank Starts Cognex (CGNX) at Buy
- Aegis Capital Starts Parker-Hannifin (PH) at Hold
- Goldman Sachs Assumes/Upgrades US Foods (USFD) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Related EntitiesDeutsche Bank
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!