Deutsche Bank Starts FedEx (FDX) at Buy
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Deutsche Bank initiated coverage on FedEx (NYSE: FDX) with a Buy rating and a price target of $210.00.
Shares of FedEx closed at $171.53 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Oppenheimer Starts Shopify (SHOP) at Perform
- KeyBanc Starts Pilgrim's Pride (PPC) at Overweight
- UPDATE: Oppenheimer Starts Paylocity Holding (PCTY) at Perform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Related EntitiesDeutsche Bank
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!