Deutsche Bank Starts FTI Consulting (FCN) at Hold
- Target (TGT) November/December Comps Fell 1.3%; Lowers Guidance
- US Drone Market Could Reach 6 Million By 2019 - Oppenheimer
- Eli Lilly (LLY) to Acquire CoLucid Pharmaceuticals (CLCD) for $960M
- The FTC Confirms Antitrust Charges Against Qualcomm (QCOM) for Monopolizing Semiconductor Device Used in Cell Phones
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Deutsche Bank initiates coverage on FTI Consulting (NYSE: FCN) with a Hold rating and a price target of $44.
Analyst Kevin McVeigh said, "While we assume that there will be less rather than more macro uncertainty in the months to come, we like FCN due to its attractive countercyclical markets, client mix, and reasonable expectations, but feel it has outperformed too much YTD. FTI is the largest financial and legal consulting firm in the US with leadership positions in key disciplines including bankruptcy and restructuring, financial communication, and e-discovery technology. We think FTI is in an enviable position as it has a very impressive group of Senior MDs with minimal client or MD revenue concentration. We believe FTI is a very attractive platform for new hires and mid-level executives, meaning its employee turnover should be below the peer group."
Shares of FTI Consulting closed at $42.73 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Deutsche Bank Starts Bruker (BRKR) at Hold
- Deutsche Bank Starts Mettler-Toledo (MTD) at Hold
- Deutsche Bank Starts Bio-Techne Corp. (TECH) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Related EntitiesDeutsche Bank
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!