Deutsche Bank Starts FTI Consulting (FCN) at Hold
- Wall St. falls as earnings from some big names disappoint
- General Motors (GM) Tops Q3 EPS by 28c
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q3 EPS by 14c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook; Says Continuing to Work with Regulators
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/25: (SAEX) (CWEI) (SWFT) Higher; (DPRX) (CRBP) (UA) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Deutsche Bank initiates coverage on FTI Consulting (NYSE: FCN) with a Hold rating and a price target of $44.
Analyst Kevin McVeigh said, "While we assume that there will be less rather than more macro uncertainty in the months to come, we like FCN due to its attractive countercyclical markets, client mix, and reasonable expectations, but feel it has outperformed too much YTD. FTI is the largest financial and legal consulting firm in the US with leadership positions in key disciplines including bankruptcy and restructuring, financial communication, and e-discovery technology. We think FTI is in an enviable position as it has a very impressive group of Senior MDs with minimal client or MD revenue concentration. We believe FTI is a very attractive platform for new hires and mid-level executives, meaning its employee turnover should be below the peer group."
Shares of FTI Consulting closed at $42.73 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Oppenheimer Starts Nutanix (NTNX) at Outperform
- Deutsche Bank Upgrades FirstEnergy Corp. (FE) to Buy
- UPDATE: Seaport Global Securities Starts Union Pacific (UNP) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Related EntitiesDeutsche Bank
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!