Deutsche Bank Starts CSX (CSX) at Buy
- Wall Street flat as telecom gains fail to counter oil drop
- Equinix (EQIX) Announces $3.6B Acquisition of Data Center Portfolio from Verzion (VZ)
- Trump Wants to Cancel New Air Force One Order with Boeing (BA)
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Deutsche Bank initiated coverage on CSX (NASDAQ: CSX) with a Buy rating and a price target of $36.00.
Shares of CSX closed at $30.41 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades PennTex Midstream Partners, LP (PTXP) to Hold
- Wedbush Starts William Lyon Homes (WLH) at Neutral
- Oppenheimer Starts Oaktree Capital Group (OAK) at Perform