DA Davidson Starts Urstadt Biddle Properties (UBA) at Buy
- Wall Street dips as Verizon drags; AmEx curbs losses
- AT&T (T) Said to Discuss Idea of Takeover in Time Warner (TWX) Meetings
- UPDATE: Qualcomm (QCOM), NXP Semiconductors (NXPI) Deal Could be Announced Next Week - Bloomberg
- Tesla (TSLA) Announces Self-Driving Hardware for All Vehicles in Production; Includes Model 3
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Tops Q4 EPS by 8c; Guides FY17 EPS
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
DA Davidson initiated coverage on Urstadt Biddle Properties (NYSE: UBA) with a Buy rating and a price target of $24.00.
Shares of Urstadt Biddle Properties closed at $21.56 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Dougherty & Co Starts EMCORE (EMKR) at Buy
- BMO Capital Raises Price Target on American Express (AXP) to $75; Reiterates Market Perform
- KeyBanc Starts Catalent (CTLT) at Overweight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Related EntitiesD.A. Davidson
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!