DA Davidson Starts TCP Capital (TCPC) at Buy
- Wall St. edges higher as earnings gather pace
- Alibaba (BABA) Tops Q3 EPS by 17c, Revenues Rise 54%
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q4 EPS by 9c; Sees Merger Closing in First Half
- Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Guides Modestly Below the Street
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 01/24: (MPSX) (IIVI) (AKS) Higher; (FSM) (OCUL) (VZ) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
DA Davidson initiated coverage on TCP Capital (NASDAQ: TCPC) with a Buy rating and a price target of $18.00.
Shares of TCP Capital closed at $16.31 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- TCP Capital Corp. Schedules Earnings Release and Conference Call for the Fourth Quarter and 2016 Fiscal Year Ended December 31, 2016
- Raymond James Starts Matador Resources Company (MTDR) at Outperform
- Craig-Hallum Starts Douglas Dynamics (PLOW) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Related EntitiesD.A. Davidson
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!