DA Davidson Starts Proofpoint (PFPT) at Neutral
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
DA Davidson initiated coverage on Proofpoint (NASDAQ: PFPT) with a Neutral rating and a price target of $80.00.
Shares of Proofpoint closed at $74.85 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Proofpoint Archive Achieves FedRAMP Certification, Enables Federal Agencies to Meet Complex Regulatory Compliance and eDiscovery Requirements From the Cloud
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) PT Raised to $105 at Oppenheimer Following 1Q Report
- SunTrust Robinson Humphrey Starts Summit Materials (SUM) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Related EntitiesD.A. Davidson
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!