DA Davidson Starts Flowers Foods (FLO) at Neutral
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
DA Davidson initiated coverage on Flowers Foods (NYSE: FLO) with a Neutral rating and a price target of $16.00.
Shares of Flowers Foods closed at $14.86 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Starts Safe Bulkers (SB) at Hold
- UPDATE: Benchmark Starts Cross Country Healthcare (CCRN) at Buy
- Deutsche Bank Starts Essent Group (ESNT) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Related EntitiesD.A. Davidson
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!