DA Davidson Starts Fidus Investment Corp (FDUS) at Buy
- Futures flat as countdown to Trump's inauguration begins
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- Apple (AAPL) PT Raised to $140 at BofA/Merrill Lynch; iPhone 8 Will be 'Super-Long' Cycle
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades Tesla Motors (TSLA) to Overweight
- Oil rallies from one-week low as IEA sees tighter market
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
DA Davidson initiated coverage on Fidus Investment Corp (NASDAQ: FDUS) with a Buy rating and a price target of $17.00.
Shares of Fidus Investment Corp closed at $15.76 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: HSBC Starts Comcast Corp (CMCSA) at Buy
- SunTrust Robinson Humphrey Starts Rockwell Collins (COL) at Hold
- SunTrust Robinson Humphrey Starts Barnes Group (B) at Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Related EntitiesD.A. Davidson
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!