DA Davidson Starts Core Laboratories (CLB) at Buy
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/08: (FNSR) (AVGO) (GLPG) Higher; (XTLY) (RH) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
DA Davidson initiated coverage on Core Laboratories (NYSE: CLB) with a Buy rating and a price target of $136.00.
Shares of Core Laboratories closed at $111.87 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stephens Downgrades Core Laboratories (CLB) to Underweight
- CLSA Starts TripAdvisor (TRIP) at Underperform
- Keefe, Bruyette & Woods Starts Charles Schwab Corp. (SCHW) at Outperform