DA Davidson Starts Bank Mutual (BKMU) at Neutral
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
DA Davidson initiated coverage on Bank Mutual (NASDAQ: BKMU) with a Neutral rating and a price target of $8.25.
Shares of Bank Mutual closed at $7.68 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bank Mutual Corp (BKMU) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c
- RBC Capital Raises Price Target on Benchmark Electronics (BHE) Following In-Line 3Q
- Longbow Research Starts Valvoline (VVV) at Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Related EntitiesD.A. Davidson
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!