DA Davidson Starts Armada Hoffler Properties (AHH) at Buy
- Wall St. drops on bleak GE outlook; Microsoft blunts losses
- UPDATE: AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Updates FY16 EPS Outlook
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
DA Davidson initiated coverage on Armada Hoffler Properties (NYSE: AHH) with a Buy rating and a price target of $15.00.
Shares of Armada Hoffler Properties closed at $13.10 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Starts Xenon Pharmaceuticals (XENE) at Buy
- Philip Morris Intl (PM) PT Raised to $101 at Jefferies
- RBC Capital Raises Price Target on Danaher (DHR) Following 'Clean' 3Q Report