Credit Suisse Starts VimpelCom (VIP) at Outperform
- Health, tech stocks extend Wall Street record-setting rally
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Credit Suisse initiated coverage on VimpelCom (NASDAQ: VIP) with an Outperform rating and a price target of $4.80.
Shares of VimpelCom closed at $3.38 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BTIG Starts Mitek Systems (MITK) at Buy
- Ladenburg Thalmann Starts ONE Gas Inc. (OGS) at Neutral
- Credit Suisse Upgrades Univar (UNVR) to Outperform