Credit Suisse Starts Thoratec (THOR) at Outperform, HeartWare (HTWR), Edwards Lifesciences (EW) at Neutral
- Top 10 News for 12/02 - 12/06: Facebook Snubbed Again; Bitcoin Mania!; New Deal for Apple?
- U.S. Adds Jobs at Higher Clip in November, Unemployment Rate Falls to 7%
- Bitcoin Crashes 21%
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/06: (MBLX) (VIFL) (BLDP) Higher; (RALY) (ULTA) (SEAC) Lower
- Sears Holdings (SHLD) Files to Spin-Off Lands' End Unit
In the Medical Equipment and Supplies group Tuesday morning, Credit Suisse's Bruce Nudell initiated coverage on the following stocks:
- Thoratec (Nasdaq: THOR) with an Outperform rating and a $43 price target
- HeartWare (Nasdaq: HTWR) with a Neutral rating and a $79 price target
- Edwards Lifesciences (NYSE: EW) with a Neutral rating and a $79 price target
You May Also Be Interested In
- JPMorgan Reinstates Nokia (NOK) at Overweight; Large Patent Trove is Potential Gold Mine
- Wedbush Starts Lumber Liquidators (LL) at Outperform, Sourcing Concerns Overblown
- Wedbush Starts Curis (CRIS) at Outperform, Sum-of-Parts PT is $6
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!