Credit Suisse Starts Premier, Inc. (PINC) at Outperform
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Credit Suisse initiates coverage on Premier, Inc. (NASDAQ: PINC) with a Outperform rating and a price target of $39.00.
Analyst Robert Willoughby commented, "As a leading group purchasing organization (GPO), PINC leverages the collective purchasing power and data of 3,600 hospitals and over 120,000 other providers to reduce the cost of care, enhance clinical outcomes, and improve operating efficiency. Stronger recent results for its supply chain services segment has enabled the company to withstand weaker performance services contributions; however, as more customers tap it for complex, integrated performance services solutions, we expect its valuation will trend highe"
Shares of Premier, Inc. closed at $32.31 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UBS Raises Price Target on Premier (PINC) Following Announced Essensa Ventures Acquisition
- Dougherty & Co Starts Allscripts (MDRX) at Neutral
- KeyBanc Starts Tyson (TSN) at Overweight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse, Robert Willoughby
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!