Credit Suisse Starts Premier, Inc. (PINC) at Outperform
- Wall Street dips as telecoms slump; AmEx surges
- Microsoft (MSFT) Tops Q1 EPS by 8c
- AMD (AMD) Posts Q3 Operating EPS of 3c; Sees Q4 Revenue Down Sequentially
- AT&T (T) Said to Discuss Idea of Takeover in Time Warner (TWX) Meetings
- After-Hours Stock Movers 10/20: (CERC) (ALKS) (PFPT) (MSFT) Higher; (SKX) (RRGB) (AMD) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Credit Suisse initiates coverage on Premier, Inc. (NASDAQ: PINC) with a Outperform rating and a price target of $39.00.
Analyst Robert Willoughby commented, "As a leading group purchasing organization (GPO), PINC leverages the collective purchasing power and data of 3,600 hospitals and over 120,000 other providers to reduce the cost of care, enhance clinical outcomes, and improve operating efficiency. Stronger recent results for its supply chain services segment has enabled the company to withstand weaker performance services contributions; however, as more customers tap it for complex, integrated performance services solutions, we expect its valuation will trend highe"
Shares of Premier, Inc. closed at $32.31 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Premier Inc. Sets November 7 for Fiscal 2017 First-Quarter Financial Results and Conference Call
- Susquehanna Starts The Priceline Group (PCLN) at Positive
- H.C. Wainwright Starts SCYNEXIS (SCYX) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse, Robert Willoughby
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!