Credit Suisse Starts National Beverage (FIZZ) at Neutral, But Sees $68 Blue Sky Valuation Amid Possible DPS Takeover
- Wall Street falls as investors ready for Trump's inauguration
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q4 EPS by 13c, FY17 EPS Guidance Beats Consensus
- American Express (AXP) Misses Q4 EPS by 7c, FY17 EPS Guidance Tops Views at Mid-Poinit
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c, Offers Q2 Guidance, Announces Buyback
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/19: (SWKS) (QRVO) (NVAX) Higher; (AFMD) (SGYP) (IBM) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Credit Suisse initiates coverage on National Beverage (NASDAQ: FIZZ) with a Neutral rating and a price target of $55.00.
Analyst Laurent Grandet commented, "We are initiating coverage of National Beverage Corp with a Neutral rating and a $55 target price. The company's largest brand, LaCroix, is ideally positioned in the fast-growing flavored sparkling water segment. We think the company has significant optionality ahead that will drive incremental growth, margin expansion, and shareholder value. However, we think the current share price fully values these opportunities. Our EPS estimates embed an 18% CAGR through FY18; we will be the only firm with sell-side coverage."
The firm's blue sky valuation of $68 contemplates a takeout scenario (possibly by Dr Pepper Snapple).
Shares of National Beverage closed at $52.77 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- UPDATE: SunTrust Robinson Humphrey Starts Curtiss-Wright (CW) at Hold
- UPDATE: SunTrust Robinson Humphrey Starts TransDigm (TDG) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage, Rumors
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!