Credit Suisse Starts National Beverage (FIZZ) at Neutral, But Sees $68 Blue Sky Valuation Amid Possible DPS Takeover
- Top 10 News for 9/26 - 9/30: Deutsche Bank Soars on Settlement; Twitter Back in the M&A Fray; Nike 'Just Didn't Do It' in Q1
- Wall Street rallies, led by Deutsche Bank, financials
- Viacom (VIAB) Forms Special Committee; Will Explore Potential Combination with CBS (CBS)
- Deutsche Bank (DB) Said Near $5.4B Settlement with U.S. - AFP
- Oil up second straight month on OPEC-fueled rally
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Credit Suisse initiates coverage on National Beverage (NASDAQ: FIZZ) with a Neutral rating and a price target of $55.00.
Analyst Laurent Grandet commented, "We are initiating coverage of National Beverage Corp with a Neutral rating and a $55 target price. The company's largest brand, LaCroix, is ideally positioned in the fast-growing flavored sparkling water segment. We think the company has significant optionality ahead that will drive incremental growth, margin expansion, and shareholder value. However, we think the current share price fully values these opportunities. Our EPS estimates embed an 18% CAGR through FY18; we will be the only firm with sell-side coverage."
The firm's blue sky valuation of $68 contemplates a takeout scenario (possibly by Dr Pepper Snapple).
Shares of National Beverage closed at $52.77 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- National Beverage Corp. (FIZZ) Issues Statement in Response to Yesterday's 'False and Defamatory' Report
- Glaucus Research Negative on National Beverage Corp. (FIZZ)
- Mizuho Securities Starts Energy Transfer Partners (ETP) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage, Rumors
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!