Credit Suisse Starts Momo Inc. (MOMO) at Outperform
- Noble Energy (NBL) to Acquire Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI) for $2.7B in Cash and Stock
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Credit Suisse initiated coverage on Momo Inc. (NASDAQ: MOMO) with an Outperform rating and a price target of $29.00.
Shares of Momo Inc. closed at $22.50 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Credit Suisse Starts Nordic American Tanker Shipping Ltd. (NAT) at Neutral
- Credit Suisse Downgrades Yamana Gold (AUY) to Neutral
- Credit Suisse Turns Negative On Steel Sector Ahead Of Peak In Flat Rolled Prices
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!