Credit Suisse Starts KNXA, CNQR, ULTI, RP, MKTG, JIVE, CTCT, CSOD at Outperform, INFA, SNCR, OTEX at Neutral
- Market Wrap: Market Rally Fades as DJIA Ends Q1 Negative; Charter's Smart M&A Move; Etsy Sets IPO Price Range
- Sears Holdings (SHLD), General Growth (GGP) Enter Real Estate Joint Venture
- Fed's Lacker Sees 'Strong' Case for June 'Liftoff'
- After-Hours Stock Movers 03/31: (DYAX) (CHK) (RUBI) Higher; (UTIW) (RKT) (SNX) Lower (more...)
- Etsy (ETSY) Sees IPO Price of $14 - $16/Share
Credit Suisse's Michael Nemeroff initiated coverage on a litany of stocks in the Software sector Friday morning:
- Kenexa (Nasdaq: KNXA) with an Outperform and a $35 price target
- Concur Technologies (Nasdaq: CNQR) with an Outperform and a $78 price target
- Ultimate Software (Nasdaq: ULTI) with an Outperform and a $106 price target
- RealPage (NYSE: RP) with an Outperform and a $28 price target
- Responsys (Nasdaq: MKTG) with an Outperform and a $15 price target
- Jive Software (Nasdaq: JIVE) with an Outperform and a $24 price target
- Constant Contact (Nasdaq: CTCT) with an Outperform and a $24 price target
- Cornerstone OnDemand (Nasdaq: CSOD) with an Outperform and a $28 price target
- Informatica (Nasdaq: INFA) with a Neutral rating and $31 price target
- Synchronoss Technologies (Nasdaq: SNCR) with a Neutral rating and $20 price target
- Open Text (Nasdaq: OTEX) with a Neutral rating
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Credit Suisse Reinstates Yamana Gold (AUY) at Neutral
- Jefferies Assumes La Jolla Pharma (LJPC) at Buy
- Credit Suisse Downgrades World Point Terminals (WPT) Two-Notches to Underperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!