Credit Suisse Starts KNXA, CNQR, ULTI, RP, MKTG, JIVE, CTCT, CSOD at Outperform, INFA, SNCR, OTEX at Neutral
Credit Suisse's Michael Nemeroff initiated coverage on a litany of stocks in the Software sector Friday morning:
- Kenexa (Nasdaq: KNXA) with an Outperform and a $35 price target
- Concur Technologies (Nasdaq: CNQR) with an Outperform and a $78 price target
- Ultimate Software (Nasdaq: ULTI) with an Outperform and a $106 price target
- RealPage (NYSE: RP) with an Outperform and a $28 price target
- Responsys (Nasdaq: MKTG) with an Outperform and a $15 price target
- Jive Software (Nasdaq: JIVE) with an Outperform and a $24 price target
- Constant Contact (Nasdaq: CTCT) with an Outperform and a $24 price target
- Cornerstone OnDemand (Nasdaq: CSOD) with an Outperform and a $28 price target
- Informatica (Nasdaq: INFA) with a Neutral rating and $31 price target
- Synchronoss Technologies (Nasdaq: SNCR) with a Neutral rating and $20 price target
- Open Text (Nasdaq: OTEX) with a Neutral rating
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Nomura Securities Starts Redwood Trust (RWT) at Buy
- Jefferies Starts Assurant (AIZ) at Hold
- Nomura Securities Assumes Annaly Capital Management (NLY) at Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!