Credit Suisse Assumes Sunrun (RUN) at Outperform
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Credit Suisse assumes coverage on Sunrun (NASDAQ: RUN) with a Outperform rating and a price target of $18.00.
Shares of Sunrun closed at $4.63 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tax Equity Advisors Announces Successful Closing of $150 Million Financing In Sunrun Portfolio
- Ladenburg Thalmann Starts Chesapeake Utilities (CPK) at Neutral
- Goldman Sachs Starts Mednax (MD) at Neutral