Credit Suisse Assumes State Street (STT) at Neutral
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Credit Suisse assumes coverage on State Street (NYSE: STT) with a Neutral rating and a price target of $74.00.
Shares of State Street closed at $78.59 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- State Street Global Advisors on 2017 Investment Outlook: Pivot To Find Growth amid Global Discord
- Ladenburg Thalmann Starts Chesapeake Utilities (CPK) at Neutral
- State Street Earns Top Marks in 2016 Corporate Equality Index
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!