Credit Suisse Assumes S&P Global (SPGI) at Outperform
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Credit Suisse assumes coverage on S&P Global (NYSE: SPGI) with a Outperform rating and a price target of $131.00.
Shares of S&P Global closed at $121.80 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Trump Inauguration Fact Boxes on Oil, Power, Natural Gas, Policy & Trade: S&P Global Platts
- Deutsche Bank Starts Essent Group (ESNT) at Buy
- Fastenal (FAST) PT Raised to $49 at Credit Suisse Following 4Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse, Standard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!