Credit Suisse Assumes Restaurant Brands International (QSR) at Neutral
- Major stock indexes rise again to new records
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- Third-Party Said Interested in PrivateBancorp (PVTB) as CIBC (CM) Deal is Delayed
- Insys Therapeutics (INSY) Sinks as Former Employees Arrested in Racketeering Scheme
- Lower for longer, ECB scales back asset buys
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Credit Suisse analyst Jason West assumes coverage on Restaurant Brands International (NYSE: QSR) with a Neutral rating and a price target of $45.00.
Shares of Restaurant Brands International closed at $44.58 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- SunTrust Analyst Bob Peck Leaving to Join Credit Suisse
- Guggenheim Reiterates Buy on United Natural Foods (UNFI) Following 1Q Report
- Credit Suisse Assumes Costco Wholesale (COST) at Outperform; Sees Re-Acceleration in Momentum
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!