Credit Suisse Assumes ReneSola Ltd. (SOL) at Underperform
- S&P little changed as energy weighs but financials edge up
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- Fed's Yellen says 'makes sense' to gradually raise interest rates
- UPDATE: Fed Beige Book: Wages gain modestly in most areas amid tight job market
- Mallinckrodt (MNK) Announces FTC Settlement
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Credit Suisse analyst Maheep Mandloi assumes coverage on ReneSola Ltd. (NYSE: SOL) with a Underperform rating and a price target of $1.00.
Shares of ReneSola Ltd. closed at $0.81 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Oppenheimer Starts Fortive (FTV) at Perform
- Macquarie Starts California Water Service Group (CWT) at Neutral
- Credit Suisse Upgrades Burlington Stores (BURL) to Outperform