Credit Suisse Assumes ReneSola Ltd. (SOL) at Underperform
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Credit Suisse analyst Maheep Mandloi assumes coverage on ReneSola Ltd. (NYSE: SOL) with a Underperform rating and a price target of $1.00.
Shares of ReneSola Ltd. closed at $0.81 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Roth Capital Cuts PT on ReneSola (SOL) to 65c Amid Q3 Miss, Weak Outlook
- UPDATE: Oppenheimer Starts HubSpot Inc (HUBS) at Outperform
- KeyBanc Starts Hormel Foods (HRL) at Sector Weight