Craig-Hallum Starts VeriFone (PAY) at Buy
- Wall Street falls with financials, other post-election gainers
- The FTC Confirms Antitrust Charges Against Qualcomm (QCOM) for Monopolizing Semiconductor Device Used in Cell Phones
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Obama shortens sentence of Manning, who gave secrets to WikiLeaks
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/17: (SHLO) Higher; (GIMO) (AFAM) (CSX) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Craig-Hallum initiated coverage on VeriFone (NYSE: PAY) with a Buy rating and a price target of $20.00.
Shares of VeriFone closed at $15.08 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Verifone Expands International Access to Its Integrated, End-to-End Payment-as-a-Service Solution for Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customers
- Deutsche Bank Starts Illumina (ILMN) at Hold
- Deutsche Bank Starts Laboratory Corporation of America (LH) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!