Craig-Hallum Starts JinkoSolar Holding Co., Ltd. (JKS) at Buy
- Wall Street surges to new highs; transports set record
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Craig-Hallum initiated coverage on JinkoSolar Holding Co., Ltd. (NYSE: JKS) with a Buy rating and a price target of $36.
Shares of JinkoSolar Holding Co., Ltd. closed at $14.99 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Oppenheimer Assumes Mallinckrodt plc (MNK) at Outperform
- Lake Street Capital Markets Starts TheStreet, Inc. (TST) at Buy
- Raymond James Starts PacWest Bancorp (PACW) at Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!