Craig-Hallum Starts Invuity (IVTY) at Buy
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Craig-Hallum initiated coverage on Invuity (NASDAQ: IVTY) with a Buy rating and a price target of $25.00.
Shares of Invuity closed at $12.74 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Dougherty & Co Starts Quality Systems (QSII) at Neutral
- UPDATE: Oppenheimer Starts HubSpot Inc (HUBS) at Outperform
- Dougherty & Co Starts Allscripts (MDRX) at Neutral