Craig-Hallum Starts Invuity (IVTY) at Buy
- Top 10 News for 10/24 - 10/28: AT&T (T), Time Warner Make it Official; Margins Hamper Apple's Q4; Mergers Aplenty
- Wall St. falls as FBI to review more Clinton emails
- Clinton email problem resurfaces as FBI announces review
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; CapEx Light of Views
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Craig-Hallum initiated coverage on Invuity (NASDAQ: IVTY) with a Buy rating and a price target of $25.00.
Shares of Invuity closed at $12.74 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Chardan Capital Markets Starts Astrotech Corporation (ASTC) at Buy
- UPDATE: Oppenheimer Upgrades Level 3 Communications (LVLT) to Outperform
- Vertical Group Starts Harris Corp. (HRS) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!