Craig-Hallum Starts FormFactor (FORM) at Buy
- Stock futures rise as flurry of deal activity boosts confidence
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- TD Ameritrade (AMTD) to Acquire Scottrade in $4B Cash & Stock Deal
- Oil prices fall as Iraq resists joining output cut
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Craig-Hallum initiated coverage on FormFactor (NASDAQ: FORM) with a Buy rating and a price target of $14.00.
Shares of FormFactor closed at $9.64 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BTIG Starts Fulgent Genetics (FLGT) at Buy
- JPMorgan Starts Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) at Neutral
- Baird Starts Tabula Rasa Healthcare (TRHC) at Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!