Craig-Hallum Starts Cirrus Logic (CRUS) at Hold
- Energy weighs on S&P, Dow; techs boost Nasdaq
- Equinix (EQIX) Announces $3.6B Acquisition of Data Center Portfolio from Verzion (VZ)
- Trump Wants to Cancel New Air Force One Order with Boeing (BA)
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
- GoDaddy (GDDY) to Acquire Host Europe Group in ~$1.8B Deal
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Craig-Hallum initiated coverage on Cirrus Logic (NASDAQ: CRUS) with a Hold rating and a price target of $60.00.
Shares of Cirrus Logic closed at $57.79 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stifel Sees $10+ of Cirrus Logic (CRUS) Content in Flagship Offerings
- Wells Fargo Starts Steven Madden (SHOO) at Market Perform
- Credit Suisse Assumes AppFolio (APPF) at Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!