Cowen Starts Pentair (PNR) at Market Perform
- Twitter, Inc. (TWTR) Posts Q2 EPS of 2c/Share, Beats Views; Guides FY14 Revs Above Expectations
- Hess Corp. (HES) Plans Formation, IPO of MLP
- After-Hours Stock Movers 7/29: (TWTR) (ZLTQ) (X) Higher; (NTRI) (BWLD) (DWA) Lower (more...)
- Amgen, Inc. (AMGN) Tops Q2 EPS by 30c
- Market Wrap: Home Prices Gain at Slower Pace; Twitter Soars in Q2; Ford Opts for Apple
Cowen initiated coverage on Pentair (NYSE: PNR) with a Market Perform rating and a price target of $70.00.
Shares of Pentair closed at $75.22 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cowen Upgrades Twitter (TWTR) to Market Perform; Q2 Performance Solid, Some Questions Remain
- Twitter (TWTR) PT Goes to $45 at Wunderlich Securities
- Twitter (TWTR) PT Lifted to $55 at Baird Post Q2
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Related EntitiesCowen & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!