Cowen Starts Pentair (PNR) at Market Perform
- Apple (AAPL) Will Replace AT&T (T) in the Dow Jones Industrial Average
- Change in Nonfarm Payrolls 295K vs 235K Expected
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 03/06: (CALA) (LTM) (AAPL) Higher; (SSH) (CKP) (CNAT) Lower (more...)
- Fed Stress Test Shows all 31 Banks Exceed Minimum Requirements (JPM) (GS) (MS) (WFC) (BAC)
- Staples (SPLS) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Comps Fell 1%
Cowen initiated coverage on Pentair (NYSE: PNR) with a Market Perform rating and a price target of $70.00.
Shares of Pentair closed at $75.22 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Canaccord Genuity Resumes Nova Measuring Instruments (NVMI) at Hold (Earlier)
- Deutsche Bank Starts 21st Century Fox (FOXA) at Buy
- Pivotal Research Starts Brown Forman (BF-B) at Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Related EntitiesCowen & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!