Cowen Starts Pentair (PNR) at Market Perform
- With U.S. Fed Taking Foot Off the Pedal, BoJ and Japan's Pension Fund Accelerate
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/31: (IMPV) (GCAP) (GRPN) Higher; (AEGR) (ADNC) (RM) Lower
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 18c
- AbbVie (ABBV) Tops Q3 EPS by 12c
- Omega Healthcare Investors (OHI) to Acquire Aviv REIT (AVIV) in $3B Deal
Cowen initiated coverage on Pentair (NYSE: PNR) with a Market Perform rating and a price target of $70.00.
Shares of Pentair closed at $75.22 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Roth Capital Starts Daqo New Energy (DQ) at Buy
- UPDATE: UBS Upgrades PACCAR (PCAR) to Buy
- UPDATE: Evercore Partners Starts Alibaba (BABA) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Related EntitiesCowen & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!