Cowen Starts PFSweb Inc (PFSW) at Outperform
- Top 10 News for 10/24 - 10/28: AT&T (T), Time Warner Make it Official; Margins Hamper Apple's Q4; Mergers Aplenty
- Wall St. falls as FBI to review more Clinton emails
- Clinton email problem resurfaces as FBI announces review
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; CapEx Light of Views
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Cowen initiated coverage on PFSweb Inc (NASDAQ: PFSW) with an Outperform rating and a price target of $15.00.
Shares of PFSweb Inc closed at $9.75 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- PFSweb Reports Preliminary Third Quarter 2016 Results and Revises Full Year 2016 Outlook
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Following 3Q
- UPDATE: Cowen Upgrades Baker Hughes (BHI) to Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Related EntitiesCowen & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!