Cowen Starts Now Inc (DNOW) at Market Perform
- Wall Street drops as investors brace for presidential debate
- Disney (DIS) Working with Adviser on Potential Twitter (TWTR) Bid - Bloomberg
- Rice Energy (RICE) Acquires Vantage Energy in $2.7B Deal; FY16 Outlook Updated
- CBOE Holdings (CBOE) to Acquire Bats Global Markets (BATS) in ~$3.2B Deal
- LANXESS to Acquire Chemtura (CHMT) in ~$2.5B Deal
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Cowen initiated coverage on Now Inc (NYSE: DNOW) with a Market Perform rating and a price target of $22.00.
Shares of Now Inc closed at $19.47 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Starts Host Hotels (HST) at Neutral
- Mitsubishi UFJ Starts Apache Corp. (APA) at Neutral
- Rodman & Renshaw Starts Cancer Genetics, Inc. (CGIX) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Related EntitiesCowen & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!