Cowen Starts MSFT, MFE, CHKP at Outperform, CTXS at Underperform
- Top 10 News for 12/15 - 12/19: Russia Raises Rates, Ruble Retreats; U.S., Cuba Get Friendly; Sony Crumbles Under Pressure
- BlackBerry (BBRY) Posts Surprise Q3 Profit; Reports 100% Sequential Growth in BES10 Licenses
- Facebook's (FB) Instagram is Bigger and Better than Twitter (TWTR), Should Be Worth $35 Billion - Citi
- Nike (NKE) Tops Q2 EPS by 4c; Adjusted Futures Orders Rose 11%
- Fed's Williams Says June Good Time to Consider 'Lift-Off'
An analyst at Cowen and Company has initiated coverage on a number of stocks in the Software and Programming space this morning.
- Microsoft (Nasdaq: MSFT) with an Outperform rating
- McAfee (NYSE: MFE) with an Outperform
- Checkpoint Software (Nasdaq: CHKP) with an Outperform
- Websense (Nasdaq: WBSN) with a Neutral
- VMware (NYSE: VMW) with a Neutral
- Symantec (Nasdaq: SYMC) with a Neutral
- Citrix Systems (Nasdaq: CTXS) with an Underperform
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cowen Lists Top 10 Potential Biotech Surprises Of 2015; Is an Old Fashioned Scandal in the Cards? (GILD) (BIIB) (AEGR) (more...)
- Deutsche Bank Starts KLX Inc (KLXI) at Hold
- Caesars Entertainment (CZR), First Lien Noteholder Committee Reach Agreement on Restructuring Plan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Related EntitiesCowen & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!