Cowen Starts MSFT, MFE, CHKP at Outperform, CTXS at Underperform
- Top 10 News for 7/25 - 7/29: Earnings and Mergers and ... Chioptle Making Burgers?
- Tech shares and muted GDP growth push S&P 500 to record
- Italian, Irish, Spanish banks do worst in EU stress test
- Private equity firms focused on Hewlett Packard asset sales: sources
- Tesla (TSLA) Gains as Panasonic Seeks to Raise $3.9B for Gigafactory
An analyst at Cowen and Company has initiated coverage on a number of stocks in the Software and Programming space this morning.
- Microsoft (Nasdaq: MSFT) with an Outperform rating
- McAfee (NYSE: MFE) with an Outperform
- Checkpoint Software (Nasdaq: CHKP) with an Outperform
- Websense (Nasdaq: WBSN) with a Neutral
- VMware (NYSE: VMW) with a Neutral
- Symantec (Nasdaq: SYMC) with a Neutral
- Citrix Systems (Nasdaq: CTXS) with an Underperform
You May Also Be Interested In
- ValueAct Capital Sells 18M Microsoft (MSFT) Shares
- Cowen Downgrades Digital Realty Trust (DLR) to Market Perform
- UBS Remains Sidelined on CalAtlantic Group (CAA) Following 2Q EPS Beat
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Related EntitiesCowen & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!