Cowen Starts MSFT, MFE, CHKP at Outperform, CTXS at Underperform
- Top 10 News for 10/27 - 10/31: Fed Ends Easing; Q3 was Tough on Social Media Giants; Apple CEO Cook Gets Personal
- With U.S. Fed Taking Foot Off the Pedal, BoJ and Japan's Pension Fund Accelerate
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 18c
- AbbVie (ABBV) Tops Q3 EPS by 12c
- UPDATE: Virgin Galactic Reports Anomaly with Spaceship Two; One Fatality Confirmed
An analyst at Cowen and Company has initiated coverage on a number of stocks in the Software and Programming space this morning.
- Microsoft (Nasdaq: MSFT) with an Outperform rating
- McAfee (NYSE: MFE) with an Outperform
- Checkpoint Software (Nasdaq: CHKP) with an Outperform
- Websense (Nasdaq: WBSN) with a Neutral
- VMware (NYSE: VMW) with a Neutral
- Symantec (Nasdaq: SYMC) with a Neutral
- Citrix Systems (Nasdaq: CTXS) with an Underperform
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Roth Capital Starts Daqo New Energy (DQ) at Buy
- Raymond James Starts Alibaba (BABA) at Outperform - Correct
- UPDATE: SunTrust Starts Alibaba (BABA) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Related EntitiesCowen & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!