Cowen Starts MSFT, MFE, CHKP at Outperform, CTXS at Underperform
- Wall St. rebounds; Nasdaq breaks seven-day losing run
- Baker Hughes (BHI), Halliburton (HAL) Confirm Merger Termination
- Apollo Education Group (APOL) Takeover Offer from Consortium of Investors Raised to $10/Share
- Global stocks rise, bond prices fall on investor optimism
- After-Hours Stock Movers 05/02: (FN) (BECN) (THC) (YELP) Higher; (ONDK) (CYH) (BETR) (SRPT) Lower (more...)
An analyst at Cowen and Company has initiated coverage on a number of stocks in the Software and Programming space this morning.
- Microsoft (Nasdaq: MSFT) with an Outperform rating
- McAfee (NYSE: MFE) with an Outperform
- Checkpoint Software (Nasdaq: CHKP) with an Outperform
- Websense (Nasdaq: WBSN) with a Neutral
- VMware (NYSE: VMW) with a Neutral
- Symantec (Nasdaq: SYMC) with a Neutral
- Citrix Systems (Nasdaq: CTXS) with an Underperform
You May Also Be Interested In
- Piper Jaffray Downgrades Altisource Portfolio Solutions (ASPS) to Underweight
- RBC Capital Starts Wal-Mart (WMT) at Underperform
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Eastman Chemical (EMN) Following 1Q EPS Beat
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Related EntitiesCowen & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!