Cowen Starts MSFT, MFE, CHKP at Outperform, CTXS at Underperform
- Top 10 News for 7/28 - 8/1: FOMC Tapers Further, Rates Still Intact; Jobs Growth Elusive in July; Argentina Defaults. Again.
- July Nonfarm Payrolls 209K vs 230K Expected, UE Rate 6.2% vs 6.1%
- Procter & Gamble Co. (PG) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c
- Mobileye (MBLY) IPO Opens at $36
- GM (GM) July U.S. Auto Sales Rose 9.4%, Missing Expectations Amid Double-Digit Pickup, SUV Gains
An analyst at Cowen and Company has initiated coverage on a number of stocks in the Software and Programming space this morning.
- Microsoft (Nasdaq: MSFT) with an Outperform rating
- McAfee (NYSE: MFE) with an Outperform
- Checkpoint Software (Nasdaq: CHKP) with an Outperform
- Websense (Nasdaq: WBSN) with a Neutral
- VMware (NYSE: VMW) with a Neutral
- Symantec (Nasdaq: SYMC) with a Neutral
- Citrix Systems (Nasdaq: CTXS) with an Underperform
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: SunTrust Downgrades Web.com Group (WWWW) to Neutral
- Credit Suisse Starts Orbitz Worldwide Inc. (OWW) at Neutral
- BofA/Merrill Lynch Upgrades McKesson (MCK) Two-Notches to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Related EntitiesCowen & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!