Cowen Starts Consolidated Communications Holdings Inc. (CNSL) at Market Perform
- Dow opens at record high led by oil, bank stocks
- Oil tops $55 for first time in 16 months as OPEC deal fuels buying
- Consolidated Communications (CNSL) to Acquire FairPoint Communications (FRP) in $1.5B Deal
- Wall St. stock futures fall after Italy referendum
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/05: (FRP) (GMED) (CHK) Higher; (CERC) (HDSN) (MRVL) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Cowen initiated coverage on Consolidated Communications Holdings Inc. (NASDAQ: CNSL) with a Market Perform rating and a price target of $23.00.
Shares of Consolidated Communications Holdings Inc. closed at $23.92 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Consolidated Communications (CNSL), FairPoint Communications (FRP) will resume trading at 7:30am ET
- Cowen Is Cautious On lululemon athletica (LULU) Ahead Of The Print
- Credit Suisse Assumes Kohl's (KSS) at Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Related EntitiesCowen & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!