Cowen Starts Consolidated Communications Holdings Inc. (CNSL) at Market Perform
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Cowen initiated coverage on Consolidated Communications Holdings Inc. (NASDAQ: CNSL) with a Market Perform rating and a price target of $23.00.
Shares of Consolidated Communications Holdings Inc. closed at $23.92 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Seaport Global Securities Starts GCP Applied Technologies (GCP) at Buy
- Credit Suisse Reinstates CBS (CBS) at Outperform
- UPDATE: Stifel Starts Safe Bulkers (SB) at Hold