Cowen Starts Communications Sales & Leasing (CSAL) at Outperform
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
- JPMorgan (JPM) Reports Q4 EPS of $1.71
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Cowen initiated coverage on Communications Sales & Leasing (NASDAQ: CSAL) with an Outperform rating and a price target of $34.00.
Shares of Communications Sales & Leasing closed at $29.41 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cowen Starts HubSpot Inc (HUBS) at Market Perform
- JMP Securities Starts Silver Spring Networks (SSNI) at Market Outperform
- Stifel Starts Cogent Communications (CCOI) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Related EntitiesCowen & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!