Cowen Starts Communications Sales & Leasing (CSAL) at Outperform
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- Third-Party Said Interested in PrivateBancorp (PVTB) as CIBC (CM) Deal is Delayed
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Cowen initiated coverage on Communications Sales & Leasing (NASDAQ: CSAL) with an Outperform rating and a price target of $34.00.
Shares of Communications Sales & Leasing closed at $29.41 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Communications Sales & Leasing to Present at the Citi 2017 Internet, Media & Telecommunications Conference
- Maxim Group Starts Xtant Medical (XTNT) at Buy
- bluebird bio (BLUE) to Offer $200M of Common Stock