Cowen Starts CardConnect Corp. (CCN) at Outperform
- Wall Street falls as post-election winners lag
- The FTC Confirms Antitrust Charges Against Qualcomm (QCOM) for Monopolizing Semiconductor Device Used in Cell Phones
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Big 5 Sporting Goods (BGFV) Q4 Comps Rise 3.1%; Guides Q4 Above the Street
- BAT Reaches Deal to Acquire Reynolds American (RAI) for $49 Billion
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Cowen initiated coverage on CardConnect Corp. (NASDAQ: CCN) with an Outperform rating and a price target of $13.00.
Shares of CardConnect Corp. closed at $9.95 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- CardConnect Announces Official Launch of Bolt P2PE for Fast Payment Device Integration
- Canaccord Genuity Starts Kratos Defense & Security (KTOS) at Buy
- Roth Capital Starts TPI Composites (TPIC) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Related EntitiesCowen & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!