Cowen Starts Atlassian Corporation (TEAM) at Outperform
- Stock futures rise as flurry of deal activity boosts confidence
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- TD Ameritrade (AMTD) to Acquire Scottrade in $4B Cash & Stock Deal
- Oil prices fall as Iraq resists joining output cut
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Cowen initiated coverage on Atlassian Corporation (NASDAQ: TEAM) with an Outperform rating and a price target of $36.00.
Shares of Atlassian Corporation closed at $28.72 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Credit Suisse Starts EQT Corp. (EQT) at Outperform
- Raymond James Starts MedEquities Realty Trust (MRT) at Outperform
- Wells Fargo Starts Tabula Rasa Healthcare (TRHC) at Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Related EntitiesCowen & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!