Compass Point Starts MTGE, CYS at Buy, CMO, HTS, ARR, AGNC at Neutral
- Wall St. mixed, Apple impresses and Twitter disappoints
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Analog Devices (ADI) to Acquire Linear Technology (LLTC) for ~$60/Share
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q2 EPS by 3c; MAUs Outpace; Q3 Revenue Outlook Light
- After-Hours Stock Movers 07/26: (LOGM) (AAPL) (EW) Higher; (TWTR) (AKAM) (MTCH) Lower (more...)
Compass Point's Jason Stewart initiated coverage on a number of stocks in the Financial Service sector Thursday morning.
- American Capital Mortgage Investment Corp. (Nasdaq: MTGE) with a Buy rating and a $20 price target
- CYS Investment (NYSE: CYS) with a Buy rating and a $13.50 price target
- Capstead Mortgage (NYSE: CMO) with a Neutral rating and a $13 price target
- Hatteras Financial (NYSE: HTS) with a Neutral rating and a $27.50 price target
- ARMOUR Residential REIT (NYSE: ARR) with a Neutral rating and a $7 price target
- American Capital Agency Corp. (Nasdaq: AGNC) with a Neutral rating and a $28 price target
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cynosure (CYNO) PT Raised to $62 at Stifel
- Jefferies Remains Sidelined on Rockwell Collins (COL); PT Cut to $92
- Piper Jaffray Starts Adobe (ADBE) at Overweight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!