Compass Point Starts MTGE, CYS at Buy, CMO, HTS, ARR, AGNC at Neutral
- Top 10 News for 5/18 - 5/22: Fed Rate Hike Pushed Back; Icahn Calls for More Apple Buybacks; Big Banks Settle FX Probe
- Yellen Says Rate Hike at Some Point This Year 'Appropriate'
- Deere & Co. (DE) Posts Q2 EPS of $2.03; Lowers Equipment Sales Outlook for FY15
- Hewlett-Packard (HPQ) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c; Guides Q3 EPS to Low-Side of Expectations
- Foot Locker (FL) Tops Q1 EPS by 7c
Compass Point's Jason Stewart initiated coverage on a number of stocks in the Financial Service sector Thursday morning.
- American Capital Mortgage Investment Corp. (Nasdaq: MTGE) with a Buy rating and a $20 price target
- CYS Investment (NYSE: CYS) with a Buy rating and a $13.50 price target
- Capstead Mortgage (NYSE: CMO) with a Neutral rating and a $13 price target
- Hatteras Financial (NYSE: HTS) with a Neutral rating and a $27.50 price target
- ARMOUR Residential REIT (NYSE: ARR) with a Neutral rating and a $7 price target
- American Capital Agency Corp. (Nasdaq: AGNC) with a Neutral rating and a $28 price target
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Canaccord Genuity Starts Synergy Pharmaceuticals (SGYP) at Buy, PT $11
- SMID-Cap Biotech Run Isn't Over, Says Barclays (ALKS) (ESPR) (ICPT) (TRVN)
- KeyBanc Starts National Storage Affiliates Trust (NSA) at Sector Weight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!