Compass Point Starts MTGE, CYS at Buy, CMO, HTS, ARR, AGNC at Neutral
- Top 10 News for 10/20 - 10/24: Apple Ramps on Results; Loeb Eyes Amgen; Advanced Technologies Exits Sapphire Game
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Reports In-Line Q1 EPS; To Spin-Off Duracell
- Dallas Ebola Nurse Nina Pham now cured - NIH Says
- Ford Motor (F) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c
- SodaStream (SODA) Confirms 'Small-Scale' PepsiCo (PEP) Test
Compass Point's Jason Stewart initiated coverage on a number of stocks in the Financial Service sector Thursday morning.
- American Capital Mortgage Investment Corp. (Nasdaq: MTGE) with a Buy rating and a $20 price target
- CYS Investment (NYSE: CYS) with a Buy rating and a $13.50 price target
- Capstead Mortgage (NYSE: CMO) with a Neutral rating and a $13 price target
- Hatteras Financial (NYSE: HTS) with a Neutral rating and a $27.50 price target
- ARMOUR Residential REIT (NYSE: ARR) with a Neutral rating and a $7 price target
- American Capital Agency Corp. (Nasdaq: AGNC) with a Neutral rating and a $28 price target
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Credit Suisse Downgrades KLA-Tencor (KLAC) to Neutral - Correct
- Deckers Outdoor (DECK) PT, Estimate Trimmed at Piper Jaffray Post Q2
- Cantor Fitzgerald Starts Rosetta Genomics (ROSG) at Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!