Compass Point Starts MTGE, CYS at Buy, CMO, HTS, ARR, AGNC at Neutral
- S&P 500, Nasdaq set records as tech, banks lead
- Texas Instruments (TXN) Tops Q4 EPS by 20c, Issues Solid Q1 Outlook
- Intuitive Surgical (ISRG) Tops Q4 EPS by 10c; $2B Accelerated Share Repurchase
- Seagate Technology (STX) Tops Q2 EPS by 30c
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/24: (BOBE) (STX) (WDC) Higher; (NEWT) (MRCY) (CA) Lower (more...)
Compass Point's Jason Stewart initiated coverage on a number of stocks in the Financial Service sector Thursday morning.
- American Capital Mortgage Investment Corp. (Nasdaq: MTGE) with a Buy rating and a $20 price target
- CYS Investment (NYSE: CYS) with a Buy rating and a $13.50 price target
- Capstead Mortgage (NYSE: CMO) with a Neutral rating and a $13 price target
- Hatteras Financial (NYSE: HTS) with a Neutral rating and a $27.50 price target
- ARMOUR Residential REIT (NYSE: ARR) with a Neutral rating and a $7 price target
- American Capital Agency Corp. (Nasdaq: AGNC) with a Neutral rating and a $28 price target
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- RBC Capital Starts US Foods (USFD) at Outperform
- RBC Capital Starts Performance Food Group (PFGC) at Sector Perform
- Sidoti Starts Analogic Corporation (ALOG) at Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!