Compass Point Starts MTGE, CYS at Buy, CMO, HTS, ARR, AGNC at Neutral
- Top 10 News for 9/15 - 9/19: Markets Welcome Alibaba IPO; New iPhone Sets Records; Fed Remains Accommodative
- Alibaba (BABA) IPO Lights Up Wall Street
- Stock Futures Higher as Scotland Votes Down Independence, Alibaba's (BABA) IPO Prices
- Telefónica S.A. (TEF), Vivendi (VIVHY) Agree to $9.3B Deal for Global Village Telecom
- Are Yahoo! (YHOO) Investors Ready to 'Sell the News'? Analyst Weighs In
Compass Point's Jason Stewart initiated coverage on a number of stocks in the Financial Service sector Thursday morning.
- American Capital Mortgage Investment Corp. (Nasdaq: MTGE) with a Buy rating and a $20 price target
- CYS Investment (NYSE: CYS) with a Buy rating and a $13.50 price target
- Capstead Mortgage (NYSE: CMO) with a Neutral rating and a $13 price target
- Hatteras Financial (NYSE: HTS) with a Neutral rating and a $27.50 price target
- ARMOUR Residential REIT (NYSE: ARR) with a Neutral rating and a $7 price target
- American Capital Agency Corp. (Nasdaq: AGNC) with a Neutral rating and a $28 price target
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Credit Suisse Starts InterOil (IOC) at Outperform
- BTIG Starts Lombard Medical (EVAR) at Buy
- Brean Capital Starts Cherokee Inc. (CHKE) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!