Compass Point Starts JPMorgan (JPM) at Sell
- Wall Street dips as Verizon drags; AmEx curbs losses
- AT&T (T) Said to Discuss Idea of Takeover in Time Warner (TWX) Meetings
- UPDATE: Qualcomm (QCOM), NXP Semiconductors (NXPI) Deal Could be Announced Next Week - Bloomberg
- Tesla (TSLA) Announces Self-Driving Hardware for All Vehicles in Production; Includes Model 3
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Tops Q4 EPS by 8c; Guides FY17 EPS
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Compass Point initiated coverage on JPMorgan (NYSE: JPM) with a Sell rating and a price target of $50.00.
Shares of JPMorgan closed at $68.64 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- JPMorgan in talks to sell out of Chinese securities JV
- JPMorgan Downgrades Bladex (BLX) to Neutral
- KeyBanc Starts Catalent (CTLT) at Overweight