Compass Point Starts Citi (C) at Sell
- Wall Street hits new high as post-election rally roars ahead
- ECB to scale back asset buys as it extends to end-2017
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Oil rises above $50 despite doubts over OPEC output cut
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/08: (VYGR) (TLRD) (LULU) Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Compass Point initiated coverage on Citi (NYSE: C) with a Sell rating and a price target of $39.00.
Shares of Citi closed at $49.55 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Citi Launches Mobile App Combining Banking, Wealth Management and Money Movement
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades CEB Inc (CEB) to Hold
- Keefe, Bruyette & Woods Starts Charles Schwab Corp. (SCHW) at Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!