Compass Point Starts BofI Holding (BOFI) at Buy
- Wall St. edges higher, supported by banks, telecoms
- Equinix (EQIX) Announces $3.6B Acquisition of Data Center Portfolio from Verzion (VZ)
- Trump Wants to Cancel New Air Force One Order with Boeing (BA)
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Compass Point initiated coverage on BofI Holding (NASDAQ: BOFI) with a Buy rating and a price target of $27.50.
Shares of BofI Holding closed at $21.74 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades PennTex Midstream Partners, LP (PTXP) to Hold
- Macquarie Starts SBA Communications (SBAC) at Neutral
- KLR Group Starts Resolute Energy (REN) at Buy