Collins Stewart Starts Investment Service Stocks: BLK, TROW, LM, AMG at Buy, BEN, IVZ, FII, CNS at Hold
- Top 10 News for 5/18 - 5/22: Fed Rate Hike Pushed Back; Icahn Calls for More Apple Buybacks; Big Banks Settle FX Probe
- Yellen Says Rate Hike at Some Point This Year 'Appropriate'
- Deere & Co. (DE) Posts Q2 EPS of $2.03; Lowers Equipment Sales Outlook for FY15
- Hewlett-Packard (HPQ) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c; Guides Q3 EPS to Low-Side of Expectations
- Foot Locker (FL) Tops Q1 EPS by 7c
Earlier an analyst at Collins Stewart initiated coverage on a number of stocks in the Investment Services group:
- BlackRock (NYSE: BLK) with a Buy rating and $190 price target
- T. Rowe Price (Nasdaq: TROW) with a Buy and $60 target
- Legg Mason (NYSE: LM) with a Buy and $36 target
- Affiliated Managers Group (NYSE: AMG) with a Buy and $88 target
- Franklin Resources (NYSE: BEN) with a Hold and $118 target
- Invesco (NYSE: IVZ) with a Hold and $22 target
- Federated Investors (NYSE: FII) with a Hold and $23 target
- Cohen & Steers (NYSE: CNS) with a Hold and $23 target
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Vanguard Natural (VNR) to Acquire Eagle Rock Energy Partners (EROC) in Deal Valued at $614M
- Mizuho Securities Starts Avago Technologies (AVGO) at Buy
- Oppenheimer Starts uniQure BV (QURE) at Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Related EntitiesCollins Stewart, Cohen and Steers
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!