Collins Stewart Starts Investment Service Stocks: BLK, TROW, LM, AMG at Buy, BEN, IVZ, FII, CNS at Hold
- Top 10 News for 2/8 - 2/12: Banks Crushed Amid Global Concerns; Tesla Ramps on Outlook; SEC Targets Boeing
- Wall Street rallies; S&P 500 snaps five-day losing streak
- Loeb's Third Point LLC 13F Shows New Stake Axalta (AXTA), Morgan Stanley (MS), Liquidates T-Mobile (TMUS), Lowers eBay (EBAY) ...
- Intercept Pharma (ICPT) Said to Explore Sale Following Interest
- Deutsche Bank (DB) Plans EUR 3B, $2B Debt Buyback
Earlier an analyst at Collins Stewart initiated coverage on a number of stocks in the Investment Services group:
- BlackRock (NYSE: BLK) with a Buy rating and $190 price target
- T. Rowe Price (Nasdaq: TROW) with a Buy and $60 target
- Legg Mason (NYSE: LM) with a Buy and $36 target
- Affiliated Managers Group (NYSE: AMG) with a Buy and $88 target
- Franklin Resources (NYSE: BEN) with a Hold and $118 target
- Invesco (NYSE: IVZ) with a Hold and $22 target
- Federated Investors (NYSE: FII) with a Hold and $23 target
- Cohen & Steers (NYSE: CNS) with a Hold and $23 target
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Boeing (BA) May Face SEC Investigation of Dreamliner, 747 Accounting
- UPDATE: Cowen Cuts PT on Zillow (Z) to $12 Amid Q4 Results; Says Sub Growth Absent, Other Issues Remain
- Activision Blizzard (ATVI) PT Lowered to $36 at UBS on Disappointing Q4, Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Related EntitiesCollins Stewart, Cohen and Steers
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!