Collins Stewart Starts Investment Service Stocks: BLK, TROW, LM, AMG at Buy, BEN, IVZ, FII, CNS at Hold
- Top 10 News for 12/15 - 12/19: Russia Raises Rates, Ruble Retreats; U.S., Cuba Get Friendly; Sony Crumbles Under Pressure
- BlackBerry (BBRY) Posts Surprise Q3 Profit; Reports 100% Sequential Growth in BES10 Licenses
- Facebook's (FB) Instagram is Bigger and Better than Twitter (TWTR), Should Be Worth $35 Billion - Citi
- Nike (NKE) Tops Q2 EPS by 4c; Adjusted Futures Orders Rose 11%
- Fed's Williams Says June Good Time to Consider 'Lift-Off'
Earlier an analyst at Collins Stewart initiated coverage on a number of stocks in the Investment Services group:
- BlackRock (NYSE: BLK) with a Buy rating and $190 price target
- T. Rowe Price (Nasdaq: TROW) with a Buy and $60 target
- Legg Mason (NYSE: LM) with a Buy and $36 target
- Affiliated Managers Group (NYSE: AMG) with a Buy and $88 target
- Franklin Resources (NYSE: BEN) with a Hold and $118 target
- Invesco (NYSE: IVZ) with a Hold and $22 target
- Federated Investors (NYSE: FII) with a Hold and $23 target
- Cohen & Steers (NYSE: CNS) with a Hold and $23 target
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cowen Lists Top 10 Potential Biotech Surprises Of 2015; Is an Old Fashioned Scandal in the Cards? (GILD) (BIIB) (AEGR) (more...)
- Couche-Tard to Acquire The Pantry, Inc. (PTRY) in $1.7B Deal
- Barrington Research Starts Ambarella (AMBA) at Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Related EntitiesCollins Stewart, Cohen and Steers
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!