Collins Stewart Starts Investment Service Stocks: BLK, TROW, LM, AMG at Buy, BEN, IVZ, FII, CNS at Hold
- RenaissanceRe (RNR) to Acquire Platinum Underwriters (PTP) in $1.9B Deal
- U.S. Defense Secretary Hagel Said to Step Down Amid Pressure
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 11/24: (RNA) (CIMT) (PTP) Higher; (LGF) (TSL) (CBI) Lower (more...)
- United Technologies (UTX) CEO Chenevert Announces Retirement; CFO Hayes to Assume Role
- Apple (AAPL) PT Raised to $135 at Susquehanna on Greater iPhone 6 Plus Mix
Earlier an analyst at Collins Stewart initiated coverage on a number of stocks in the Investment Services group:
- BlackRock (NYSE: BLK) with a Buy rating and $190 price target
- T. Rowe Price (Nasdaq: TROW) with a Buy and $60 target
- Legg Mason (NYSE: LM) with a Buy and $36 target
- Affiliated Managers Group (NYSE: AMG) with a Buy and $88 target
- Franklin Resources (NYSE: BEN) with a Hold and $118 target
- Invesco (NYSE: IVZ) with a Hold and $22 target
- Federated Investors (NYSE: FII) with a Hold and $23 target
- Cohen & Steers (NYSE: CNS) with a Hold and $23 target
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- George Soros Just Doubled the Assets of Bill Gross' Fund at Janus (JNS)
- KLR Group Starts EP Energy Corporation (EPE) at Buy
- Piper Jaffray Starts Sientra (SIEN) at Overweight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Related EntitiesCollins Stewart, Cohen and Steers
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!