Collins Stewart Starts Investment Service Stocks: BLK, TROW, LM, AMG at Buy, BEN, IVZ, FII, CNS at Hold
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Earlier an analyst at Collins Stewart initiated coverage on a number of stocks in the Investment Services group:
- BlackRock (NYSE: BLK) with a Buy rating and $190 price target
- T. Rowe Price (Nasdaq: TROW) with a Buy and $60 target
- Legg Mason (NYSE: LM) with a Buy and $36 target
- Affiliated Managers Group (NYSE: AMG) with a Buy and $88 target
- Franklin Resources (NYSE: BEN) with a Hold and $118 target
- Invesco (NYSE: IVZ) with a Hold and $22 target
- Federated Investors (NYSE: FII) with a Hold and $23 target
- Cohen & Steers (NYSE: CNS) with a Hold and $23 target
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Herbalife (HLF) Provides Q4, FY17 Guidance in Memorandum for $1.325B Credit Facility; Lowers FY17 Sales Guidance
- SunTrust Robinson Humphrey Starts Summit Materials (SUM) at Buy
- Pacific Crest Resumes Twitter, Inc. (TWTR) at Sector Weight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Related EntitiesCollins Stewart, Cohen and Steers
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!