Collins Stewart Starts (MSFT) (SYMC) (BMC) at Buy, (ORCL) (RHT) (CA) at Neutral
- GM (GM) No Longer 'Government Motors'
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/9: (CMTL) (LL) (DDD) Higher; (PBY) (TA) (NXPI) Lower (more...)
- Market Wrap: Sysco Scoop-Up Competitor; Treasury Sells Out...of GM; OSI Systems Gets Rapi-Slammed
- Sysco (SYY) to Acquire US Foods in $3.5B Deal
- Texas Instruments (TXN) Updates Q4 Outlook; Narrows EPS, Revenue Guidance
Last night an analyst at Collins Stewart initiated coverage on a number of Software stocks:
- Microsoft (Nasdaq: MSFT) with a Buy rating and a $33 price target
- Symantec (Nasdaq: SYMC) with a Buy rating and a $22 price target
- BMC Software (NYSE: BMC) with a Buy rating and a $57 price target
- Oracle (Nasdaq: ORCL) with a Neutral rating and a $36 price target
- Red Hat (NYSE: RHT) with a Neutral rating and a $42 price target
- CA Inc. (NYSE: CA) with a Neutral rating and a $25 price target
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Pacific Crest Starts 3D Systems (DDD) at Outperform
- UPDATE: UBS Starts Memorial Production Partners (MEMP) at Buy
- Mizuho Securities Starts Synergy Resources Corporation (SYRG) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Related EntitiesCollins Stewart
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!