Citi Starts Memorial Resource Development (MRD) at Buy
- eBay (EBAY) to Spin PayPal into Separate, Publicly-Traded Company
- Walgreens (WAG) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS; Comps Rose 5.4%
- News Corp (NWSA) to Acquire Move (MOVE) for $21/Share
- Apple (AAPL) iPhone 6/6+ Available In China Starting October 17
- After-Hours Stock Movers 9/29: (CPRX) (BLDP) (PGNX) Higher; (DWA) (SVU) (TSL) Lower (more...)
Citi initiated coverage on Memorial Resource Development (NASDAQ: MRD) with a Buy rating and a price target of $30.00.
Shares of Memorial Resource Development closed at $25.36 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Goldman Sachs Starts Kirby Corporation (KEX) at Neutral
- Imperial Capital Starts U.S. Ecology (ECOL) at In-Line
- RBC Capital Starts CDW Corporation (CDW) at Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!