Citi Starts Memorial Resource Development (MRD) at Buy
- Top 10 News for 9/15 - 9/19: Markets Welcome Alibaba IPO; New iPhone Sets Records; Fed Remains Accommodative
- Alibaba (BABA) IPO Lights Up Wall Street
- Stock Futures Higher as Scotland Votes Down Independence, Alibaba's (BABA) IPO Prices
- Telefónica S.A. (TEF), Vivendi (VIVHY) Agree to $9.3B Deal for Global Village Telecom
- Are Yahoo! (YHOO) Investors Ready to 'Sell the News'? Analyst Weighs In
Citi initiated coverage on Memorial Resource Development (NASDAQ: MRD) with a Buy rating and a price target of $30.00.
Shares of Memorial Resource Development closed at $25.36 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: CRT Capital Starts Alibaba (BABA) at Buy
- Wedbush Assumes Novavax (NVAX) at Outperform
- H.C. Wainwright Starts Novatel (NVTL) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!