Citi Starts Industrial Stocks: TYC, WCC, CBE, DHR, ITW at Buy, IR, CR, CSL at Sell
- Top 10 News for 12/15 - 12/19: Russia Raises Rates, Ruble Retreats; U.S., Cuba Get Friendly; Sony Crumbles Under Pressure
- BlackBerry (BBRY) Posts Surprise Q3 Profit; Reports 100% Sequential Growth in BES10 Licenses
- Facebook's (FB) Instagram is Bigger and Better than Twitter (TWTR), Should Be Worth $35 Billion - Citi
- Nike (NKE) Tops Q2 EPS by 4c; Adjusted Futures Orders Rose 11%
- Fed's Williams Says June Good Time to Consider 'Lift-Off'
In addition a new Buy rating on GE, Citi has initiated coverage on numerous other stocks in the Industrial group.
With a Buy rating:
With a Buy rating:
- Tyco International (NYSE: TYC) with a $46 price target
- WESCO (NYSE: WCC) with a $41 target
- Cooper Industries (NYSE: CBE) with a $53 target
- Danaher (NYSE: DHR) with a $47 target
- ITW (NYSE: ITW) with a $52 target
- 3M (NYSE: MMM) with a $90 target
- Honeywell (NYSE: HON) with a $45 target
- WW Grainger (NYSE: GWW) with a $115 target
- United Technologies (NYSE: UTX) with a $76 target
- Emerson (NYSE: EMR) with a $53 target
- Actuant (NYSE: ATU) with a $24 target
- Pentair (NYSE: PNR) with a $35 target
- ITT Corp. (NYSE: ITT) with a $51 target
- Thomas & Betts (NYSE: TNB) with a $42 target
- SPX (NYSE: SPW) with a $67 target
- Roper Industries (NYSE: ROP) with a $68 target
- Federal Signal (NYSE: FSS) with a $6 target
- Ingersoll-Rand (NYSE: IR) with a $33 target
- Crane (NYSE: CR) with a $35 target
- Carlisle (NYSE: CSL) with a $29 target
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cowen Lists Top 10 Potential Biotech Surprises Of 2015; Is an Old Fashioned Scandal in the Cards? (GILD) (BIIB) (AEGR) (more...)
- UPDATE: Piper Jaffray Starts Adept Technology (ADEP) at Overweight
- UPDATE: Citi Downgrades Teradyne (TER) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!