Citi Starts Consolidated Edison (ED) at Neutral
- Wall Street dips as telecoms slump; AmEx surges
- Microsoft (MSFT) Tops Q1 EPS by 8c
- AMD (AMD) Posts Q3 Operating EPS of 3c; Sees Q4 Revenue Down Sequentially
- AT&T (T) Said to Discuss Idea of Takeover in Time Warner (TWX) Meetings
- Alkermes plc (ALKS) Announces Third ALKS 5461 Phase 3 Met Primary Endpoint in MDD
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Citi initiated coverage on Consolidated Edison (NYSE: ED) with a Neutral rating and a price target of $76.00.
Shares of Consolidated Edison closed at $78.39 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Consolidated Edison (ED) Declares $0.67 Quarterly Dividend; 3.6% Yield
- KeyBanc Starts Catalent (CTLT) at Overweight
- UPDATE: Wells Fargo Upgrades Vail Resorts (MTN) to Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!