Citi Starts Consolidated Edison (ED) at Neutral
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
- JPMorgan (JPM) Reports Q4 EPS of $1.71
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Citi initiated coverage on Consolidated Edison (NYSE: ED) with a Neutral rating and a price target of $76.00.
Shares of Consolidated Edison closed at $78.39 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Aclara Acquires Smart Grid Solutions Division Of Apex CoVantage
- Morgan Stanley Starts Clovis Oncology (CLVS) at Overweight
- UPDATE: Baird Starts Independence Realty Trust (IRT) at Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!